The Student Room Group

I am the other woman, he cheated on his girlfriend with me at work

Recently I got myself into an encounter with one of my coworkers. I had liked him for months before and we flirted a bit in the past and always have really long hugs whenever we're on shift together. Not long ago, one of those hugs led to a kiss. Bare in mind he has a girlfriend who works at the same place we do. I knew it was a bad decision but it was such an impulsive and encapsulating moment I didn't really think. He broke away from the kiss and started freaking out, I reassured him and said he didn't have to do anything he didn't want to. Before I knew it we were kissing again and he sternly told me not to tell anyone.
Through the past month whenever we have a free moment alone together at work we've been sneaking off together. Whilst it's really romantic it's bad because anyone could walk in on us, customers, coworkers, our boss, or even his current girlfriend.

We've talked about it and he doesn't want to break up with her because "he loves her" although he's still with me. This really confuses me.

I don't know what to do. I know it's morally wrong but I love him, I just don't know if he loves me back if he's willing to risk his relationship for me but not willing to end it with her. What do I do?
He doesn't love you or, at least, doesn't love you enough.
If he did he wouldn't be remaining with his girlfriend, and even if he did leave her for you there's nothing to say that he wouldn't do this with someone else behind your back.

You should probably extricate yourself from the situation before everything goes wrong as I think it's highly unlikely things will work out between you two by continuing as you are.
Just saying, if he's cheating on her with you, who's to say he won't cheat on you with someone else if u ever ended up together
Reply 3
I'm gonna try and be nice here by saying you're probably not a bad person but what you are doing is in no way good. However if you think he ''loves you'' then u don't understand how some males work, cause if he really liked u he would have broken up with his girlfriend but he hasn't which means mans just trynna hit and quit.
He's trying to play you and unfortunately you're falling for his tricks because once he's gone its done bruv. Plus considering the fact that he's cheating on his girl with a coworker and is clearly not in love means that he's taking advantage of you, so I advice you bury the ''love'' you have for him which may hurt but if you look at it in a better perspective is the best option. Cause if you continue this, its not gonna end well for neither of you specifically u.

Either way I hope u make the right call.

From the unknown guy.
He's using you.

Don't be the side hoe.
(edited 1 year ago)
You are obviously not worthy enough if he’s not going to end his relationship.

You are his dirty little secret, and you seem OK with that, if you ask me. How you can “love” a guy who’s doing this on his poor girlfriend is beneath me.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by thrivingfrog
Just saying, if he's cheating on her with you, who's to say he won't cheat on you with someone else if u ever ended up together

Louder for the ppl in the back :top:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending