Cifas marker

Watch this thread
purpley99
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I had a cifas marker back in 2019, it finally got removed but I’m still being refused credit or loans. I’ve checked all the credit Agency’s like Experian everything seems fine
martin7
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by purpley99)
I had a cifas marker back in 2019, it finally got removed but I’m still being refused credit or loans. I’ve checked all the credit Agency’s like Experian everything seems fine
Have you checked with Cifas that it has been removed? Normally it's in place for 6 years, so if 2019 is when you received it it's still likely to be in place. Or are you saying you've appealed/complained and the lender has removed it?
purpley99
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by martin7)
Have you checked with Cifas that it has been removed? Normally it's in place for 6 years, so if 2019 is when you received it it's still likely to be in place. Or are you saying you've appealed/complained and the lender has removed it?
Yes I’ve done another DSAR with Cifas but I’m still not able to get debit cards from high end banks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (7)
28%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (11)
44%
First aid skills (2)
8%
Personal safety skills (0)
0%
Sign language (4)
16%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4%

Watched Threads