Sex at night or in the morning?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Which do you prefer?

I think I prefer it in the morning for some reason. I like waking up with her, having a moment and getting into it rather at night when we're tired.
Leslie Knope
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Midday?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Leslie Knope)
Midday?
Sex on a full stomach? Nah.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
25:61 on 30th February.
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 1 month ago
Food!!
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
never?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Which do you prefer?

I think I prefer it in the morning for some reason. I like waking up with her, having a moment and getting into it rather at night when we're tired.
Morning breath lad
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Sex on a full stomach? Nah.
If you have breakfast at a normal time then no, you won't have sex on a full stomach if you have it at midday...
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
this isn't the sex room. it's the student room.
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Contrary to popular belief yes
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No one on here is having sex either in the morning or night because only virgins use TSR.
Imperviousness
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That is some projection ^^
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
25:61 on 30th February.
virgin?
.Red
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Why not both? lol
Genesiss
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by .Red)
Why not both? lol
i guess because people have jobs and classes and or kids to attend to and need to schedule sleep and eating too. guessing you don't have a busy schedule and just ****?
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It’s a minor incompatibility with my gf, her preference is morning and mine later in the day. It depends on daily routines and when you feel brightest. And of course both can be fine.
Saylessnotalk
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
lmfaooooooooooo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (59)
26.94%
As I expected (70)
31.96%
Harder (82)
37.44%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.65%

Watched Threads