rant

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i heard about the shooting in texas and children were killed, im so upset about this and it hurts my heart sm, why is life like this? i cant even imagine the pain of the parents
radicaledward
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i heard about the shooting in texas and children were killed, im so upset about this and it hurts my heart sm, why is life like this? i cant even imagine the pain of the parents
i know right, hopefully it'll be a wake up call for the government to rethink gun laws
Anonymous #1
(Original post by radicaledward)
i know right, hopefully it'll be a wake up call for the government to rethink gun laws
i hope so : ( so sad tbh
Shawn2006
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Now i'm a teenager. I just heard about the shooting yesterday and how 21 people died i think and it's sad. And I believe Americans should have guns. (just not the stupid ones who have committed crimes at least)
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Shawn2006)
Now i'm a teenager. I just heard about the shooting yesterday and how 21 people died i think and it's sad. And I believe Americans should have guns. (just not the stupid ones who have committed crimes at least)
isn't guns causing the violence
Shawn2006
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
isn't guns causing the violence
I guess it depends on who you ask or how you look at it. Maybe the gun is at fault. but maybe it's just the stupid person.
radicaledward
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shawn2006)
how come? i don't think they can ban guns tbh, too many people have them and it would cause an outcry, they just need to be much stricter with their licenses n stuff
it would be better if they did ban them though because, even if they are stricter with their licenses, you can never predict when something like this will happen
Shawn2006
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
how come? i don't think they can ban guns tbh, too many people have them and it would cause an outcry, they just need to be much stricter with their licenses n stuff
it would be better if they did ban them though because, even if they are stricter with their licenses, you can never predict when something like this will happen
good point.. it may be better to ban them but i still think just making it harder to get guns would be better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
32.86%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (32)
45.71%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.43%

Watched Threads