Can i wear fake nails in gcse exam?

Watch this thread
MayaVxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just put some fake nails on then realised i might not be allowed them in the exam tried to get them off but they are stuck on well (typical) been told mixed things about the rules and looking for a clear answer thanks x
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
The only place you'll get a clear answer is from your school - as it might be a breach of their rules.

There is no general, nationwide policy which prohibits the wearing of fake nails whilst taking GCSEs.

Have you checked that you can write perfectly happily with them in place?
MayaVxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by DataVenia)
The only place you'll get a clear answer is from your school - as it might be a breach of their rules.

There is no general, nationwide policy which prohibits the wearing of fake nails whilst taking GCSEs.

Have you checked that you can write perfectly happily with them in place?
I can write fine with them and it’s against school rules but they are not extremely strict about it i just do not want to risk disqualification for something some minor
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
probably the worst thing that will happen is they will ask you to clip them if they see you walk in with them but im sure its fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads