Selecting a question

Watch this thread
Fano123
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Basically i was wondering when you get a choice of two or more questions and have to tick or circle a box to indicate the one you’re answering if you do not indicate which one do they still mark it accordingly.
GatitoMeow123
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I think that as long as you have the question within your answer (such as "I agree with the view that young people are pressured more by social media than by the news") then it should be okay. Sorry for the rubbish example. I had to just randomly think of an idea from the top of my head.
Fano123
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yhh it was for my a level business aqa. I literally started with “ I am going to discuss whether businesses should or should not avoid the use of flexible employment contracts” and the question was like discuss or evaluate whether business should avoid the use of flexible employment contracts? As in it was very clear which question I chose just wanted to know if they’re really strict on the whole thing. Should be fine hopefully
GatitoMeow123
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fano123)
Yhh it was for my a level business aqa. I literally started with “ I am going to discuss whether businesses should or should not avoid the use of flexible employment contracts” and the question was like discuss or evaluate whether business should avoid the use of flexible employment contracts? As in it was very clear which question I chose just wanted to know if they’re really strict on the whole thing. Should be fine hopefully
Those are actually separate questions? It just sounds so similar. AQA aren't usually too strict on it. As long as the examiner knows which question they are marking then it shouldn't be an issue.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads