dua for university acceptance

Watch this thread
jasminestormborn
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello there! I'm asking all my muslims on this site to make dua that, I get an acceptance to the program I’m currently waitlisted in (at my dream uni). I found out today that I got rejected from the other two programs I applied to there. I’m desperate to get in to make my parents proud, my sister already got her acceptance letters and we wanted both to tell our parents that we got accepted to the university they always wanted us to go to. The program I’m waitlisted in is my last chance. I already took a gap year and cannot afford to take another one. If I don’t get in, I’m done for and I don’t want to make my parents more disappointed in me, I love them too much, they made so many sacrifices for me. I need all the help I can get. Please make a dua for me that I get accepted or if you aren’t muslim, pray for me too. ❤️

-Jasmine
Kamran Umar
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jasminestormborn)
Hello there! I'm asking all my muslims on this site to make dua that, I get an acceptance to the program I’m currently waitlisted in (at my dream uni). I found out today that I got rejected from the other two programs I applied to there. I’m desperate to get in to make my parents proud, my sister already got her acceptance letters and we wanted both to tell our parents that we got accepted to the university they always wanted us to go to. The program I’m waitlisted in is my last chance. I already took a gap year and cannot afford to take another one. If I don’t get in, I’m done for and I don’t want to make my parents more disappointed in me, I love them too much, they made so many sacrifices for me. I need all the help I can get. Please make a dua for me that I get accepted or if you aren’t muslim, pray for me too. ❤️

-Jasmine
Inshallah you get your course and make your parents proud. Make sure you're making dua for yourself as well.
Mohammed_80
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

-Jasmine
In’Sha’Allah sister Jasmine, Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala almighty, all merciful and powerful grants you the acceptance to your program and wishing you every success. And I’m sure you will give everything possible in fulfilling your parents dream and make them smile and proud. May Allah grant you success now and always going forwards. Best of luck. My duaa goes to you and the entire Muslim Ummah 🫶🏽🤲🏽💯♥️🙌🏽👏🏽
jasminestormborn
Rep:
(Original post by Kamran Umar)
Inshallah you get your course and make your parents proud. Make sure you're making dua for yourself as well.
Thank you my friend! I pray everyday for it to come true. Inshallah I will get into my dream school.
jasminestormborn
Rep:
(Original post by Mohammed_80)
In’Sha’Allah sister Jasmine, Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala almighty, all merciful and powerful grants you the acceptance to your program and wishing you every success. And I’m sure you will give everything possible in fulfilling your parents dream and make them smile and proud. May Allah grant you success now and always going forwards. Best of luck. My duaa goes to you and the entire Muslim Ummah 🫶🏽🤲🏽💯♥️🙌🏽👏🏽
Thank you my friend! I pray that I will get in and that I will not disappoint my parents. I had told my parents that I was waitlisted and they gave me a hard time and do not believe that I will get in. But I believe Allah will grant me success and happiness and believes in me if others do not. Thank you for your kind words and wish you the best ❤️
Mohammed_80
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you my friend! I pray that I will get in and that I will not disappoint my parents. I had told my parents that I was waitlisted and they gave me a hard time and do not believe that I will get in. But I believe Allah will grant me success and happiness and believes in me if others do not. Thank you for your kind words and wish you the best ❤️
Your most welcome just a matter of time and patience. ♥️ In’Sha’Allah.
Kamran Umar
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you my friend! I pray everyday for it to come true. Inshallah I will get into my dream school.
Inshallah with the grace of Allah you will. Just put in the work (I understand that you're waitlisted now, but for the future) and trust in Allah. Remember that if things don't work out, it's all part of Allah's plan. I wish you every success in your life inshallah.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (17)
27.42%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
50%
First aid skills (3)
4.84%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.61%
Sign language (8)
12.9%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.61%

Watched Threads