Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Sadly, most dark circles are purely genetic so topical treatments (creams that go onto the surface of the skin) aren't going to do much at all.

Basically, a good quality concealer is the best thing. Aim for a concealer that is 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone.

ReputationRep:
    YSL Touche Eclat is good at covering up dark circles!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Sparkles)
    YSL Touche Eclat is good at covering up dark circles!
    She said inexpensive!

ReputationRep:
    you cream!
    we all cream!
    for EYECREAM!!!

ReputationRep:
    thanks everyone these circles make me look so old i'll have to invest in a good concealer then!

ReputationRep:
    I use Benefit's Boi-ing industrial strength concealer under my eyes. Looks incredibly orange in the pot, but it's fine when you put it on your skin. Works a treat for me!

Not the cheapest, mind you.. but it lasts forever. I've had mine 3 months and there's probably still 90% of it left.

ReputationRep:
    Touche Eclat is a highlighter, so it won't actually cover dark circles. I'd recommend a good concealer with heavy coverage and touches of highlighter over it. I recommend MAC's studio tech concealer, applied with a concealer brush (try No.7's.) with dabs of any highlighting fluid (YSL is a little pricey.) applied to the inner corner, under any bags and across the brow bone for a well-rested, wide awake look to your eyes. Hope this helps.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.