Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Sadly, most dark circles are purely genetic so topical treatments (creams that go onto the surface of the skin) aren't going to do much at all.

Basically, a good quality concealer is the best thing. Aim for a concealer that is 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone.

ReputationRep:
    YSL Touche Eclat is good at covering up dark circles!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Sparkles)
    YSL Touche Eclat is good at covering up dark circles!
    She said inexpensive!

ReputationRep:
    you cream!
    we all cream!
    for EYECREAM!!!

ReputationRep:
    thanks everyone these circles make me look so old i'll have to invest in a good concealer then!

ReputationRep:
    I use Benefit's Boi-ing industrial strength concealer under my eyes. Looks incredibly orange in the pot, but it's fine when you put it on your skin. Works a treat for me!

Not the cheapest, mind you.. but it lasts forever. I've had mine 3 months and there's probably still 90% of it left.

ReputationRep:
    Touche Eclat is a highlighter, so it won't actually cover dark circles. I'd recommend a good concealer with heavy coverage and touches of highlighter over it. I recommend MAC's studio tech concealer, applied with a concealer brush (try No.7's.) with dabs of any highlighting fluid (YSL is a little pricey.) applied to the inner corner, under any bags and across the brow bone for a well-rested, wide awake look to your eyes. Hope this helps.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.