OCR A-Level Geography 2022 Predicted Questions

Watch this thread
Boris4
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Does anyone have any ideas on what types of questions may come up for Coasts and Earths Life Support Systems for OCR A-Level Geography 2022?
Katrysya2004
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Thats the 16 mark questions my teacher gave us to practise today: ELSSAnalyse the effects of forest removal on the operation of physical systems.To what extent does an understanding of feedback systems in the carbon cycle help with attempts to mitigate the impacts of climate change?Assess the potential causes and impacts of changes to the water balance within the Arctic TundraCoastsTo what extent has a fall in sea level modified coastal landscapes?Assess the relative importance of weathering and erosion in the development of coastal landscapes.But also look at the specification, it seems like for ELSS there will be focus on carbon in the 16 marker
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (24)
28.92%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (28)
33.73%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
9.64%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.61%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
6.02%
I’m starting to consider my university options (12)
14.46%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (2)
2.41%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.2%

Watched Threads