Housemate drama, am I in the wrong?

Watch this thread
Iamamazing22
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
We are a house of four and are divided. I'm close to one of thr girls the other two other time have excluded us from everything. Now me and the ine im close to never made many friends so we only did things through our housemates. But because we're not the most going out poeple we've stopped being invited to anything all together. Now I've stopped caring but recently they've thrown a few house parties in my house and not even told me. So to my suprise there 15 plus poeple here and im uncomfortable to leave my room. Now I wouldn't care unless they just let me know. So I went ahead and put in the chat to let me know if anythings happening not that I mind.

Now one girls seems to dislike me. She later messages me privately complaining about my bf using the washing machine. Had my washing in also he just put it on. But then started a series of paragraphs of her complaining about me having my bf over and using the washing machine, oh but as the wash has my stuff in that's fine. She continues to say I'm a hypocrite for asking to be told about house parties because I don't let them know when I have a friend over.
I had 1 friend over spontaneously on 2 occasions iver a year which we left the house for. I tried explaining that having a full on house party is a bit different than me having 1 friend over where we don't party in the house.

My other housemate got back from a night out snd this one ran to her to ***** about me which I can make out slightly she it.

I dont think im in thr wrong to want to know when a house party is occurring in my own home. Its sad enough I won't get invited. Or that my bf stays round half the week as so does hers (one that complains). If no one had bfs staying maybe I'd understand but I don't see the difference to mine than hers. She has complained the whole year and has targeted me alot when I can guarantee I do jsut as much or even more than the others around the house. We only hsve a month left until I move out so I'm trying to say to her there's no point in starting all this now.

I'm not in the wrong am I? Am I in anyway being rude or hypocritical?
Shawn2006
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Iamamazing22)
We are a house of four and are divided. I'm close to one of thr girls the other two other time have excluded us from everything. Now me and the ine im close to never made many friends so we only did things through our housemates. But because we're not the most going out poeple we've stopped being invited to anything all together. Now I've stopped caring but recently they've thrown a few house parties in my house and not even told me. So to my suprise there 15 plus poeple here and im uncomfortable to leave my room. Now I wouldn't care unless they just let me know. So I went ahead and put in the chat to let me know if anythings happening not that I mind.

Now one girls seems to dislike me. She later messages me privately complaining about my bf using the washing machine. Had my washing in also he just put it on. But then started a series of paragraphs of her complaining about me having my bf over and using the washing machine, oh but as the wash has my stuff in that's fine. She continues to say I'm a hypocrite for asking to be told about house parties because I don't let them know when I have a friend over.
I had 1 friend over spontaneously on 2 occasions iver a year which we left the house for. I tried explaining that having a full on house party is a bit different than me having 1 friend over where we don't party in the house.

My other housemate got back from a night out snd this one ran to her to ***** about me which I can make out slightly she it.

I dont think im in thr wrong to want to know when a house party is occurring in my own home. Its sad enough I won't get invited. Or that my bf stays round half the week as so does hers (one that complains). If no one had bfs staying maybe I'd understand but I don't see the difference to mine than hers. She has complained the whole year and has targeted me alot when I can guarantee I do jsut as much or even more than the others around the house. We only hsve a month left until I move out so I'm trying to say to her there's no point in starting all this now.

I'm not in the wrong am I? Am I in anyway being rude or hypocritical?
I believe you're in the right. If you live there then you should at least hear about these things. And about the boyfriend thing.. she's also in the wrong there if her boyfriend is also there.

I don't know how much help I was, but I hope it did help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (7)
41.18%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
23.53%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.76%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
17.65%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads