Why did he read my text and not answer

Watch this thread
Andi_josiah
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have been texting this guy for two days and he said he had a baseball game to go to so I left him alone and the next day asked how it went and he read it but didn’t say anything.
lizzieswellness
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Maybe he forgot to reply.
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Maybe the game didn't go well, or he didn't play well, and he was too disappointed to share that fact.
jnkscypher
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think it might be a combo of both these replies. Humans forget things yk so it's fine if he forgot to reply. If yk him in person you could still talk to him IRL and notice if there are any differences. Besides, there could be many other reasons one being the fact that the game hadn't gone well and he didn't want to feel more dissapointed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads