Turn on thread page Beta

Ruth Lorenzo Appreciation Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    Her rendition of Purple Rain was BEAUTIFUL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srana)
    Ahem, Bob Dylan, thank you very much.

Sorry, personally I don't like Ruth Lorenzo at all, but I just felt compelled to point that out.
    I put Guns N Roses because Ruth's version was similar to theirs instead of Bob Dylans. I don't like the bob dylan - much prefer it to be rocky

ReputationRep:
    She should sing Total Eclipse Of The Heart next week for Best of British. That's what methinks.

ReputationRep:
    IMO, based on last night performance, Rachel, Ruth, Eoghan and may be Diana should have been in bottom 2.
    I still support Ruth though.

If you want to see more photos and videos for Ruth Lorenzo.

Check here: http://www.RuthLorenzo.TV

ReputationRep:
    are all messages deleted !!! What the point of this thread !!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD8891)
    She does have very nice breasts :yep:
    Quite true.

However, I do like Ruth for a few other reasons than the obvious. (Well, I am a man, after all!) I think she's hiding something - That she's a bit of a rock chick. And I'd love to see someone win the x factor to go on and produce some rockin' music. Oh, and she seemed distraught that Laura left last night! She was prepared to leave, and there's something about that kind of attitude which I like.

ReputationRep:
    EXACTLY

Ruth was so expecting to leave and not get that far. She doesn't take anything for granted. When she knew she was once again in the bottom 2, she fought for it. laura was over her own head and didn't expect to even get in the bottom 2 once so she found it a shock and gave up. Ruth carried on fighting. Laura never started fighting.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.