The guy I’m seeing has already started accusing me of things, should I end it

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have been seeing someone for around 5 weeks now, we are not in a relationship due to me only coming out of a 4 year one 2 month ago, I’ve told him on multiple occasions I’m not ready for a relationship and I’ve made this very clear.

He smokes weed so has the tendency to be paranoid and overthink. He got in a mood lastnight because apparently my snap score went up a lot in space of a few mins ( which it didn’t cause I didn’t message anyone) he didn’t tell me he was in a mood he just ignored my message and went to sleep and this morning he threw digs until I got it out of him what the issue was.

I really like him, and I’d be gutted for it to end. But to already be checking on me makes me scared to think how he’d be in a relationship….

I’m unsure
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Dump him.

Get yourself a boyfriend that doesn't regularly put mind altering substances into his body.
Get a boyfriend with the mental and emotional strength to not throw Barneys at the drop of a hat.

By all means keep him in your social circle. But as a one on one intimate romantic partner he will cause you more negatives than positives. You don't need that kind of drama in your life. Not when there are so many men out there that will enhance your life instead of causing you stress.

Try to separate the initial charm and charisma from the substance of men. It's what a man is like to live with and share your life with that counts. What his core is like. Not his surface.

Mr Dopehead has some serious issues at his core. Too much anger. Too much intolerance. Too much of an addictive personality. Too controlling.
Sophi2002
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Honestly, I'd take the paranoia this early in and the 'throwing digs' instead of properly communicating as a giant red flag. Even if your Snapscore went up because you were talking to people why the hell is it his business ?!!

Life is too short for controlling / abusive relationships - get out now as this will only get worse !
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Definitely.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
End it now. It gets worse later on. Save yourself
li2
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
YES
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Huge red flags, end it and get rid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.02%
As I expected (65)
33.16%
Harder (72)
36.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.08%

Watched Threads