advice for chemistry resources

Watch this thread
zakia khan
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hi im really struggling with AS chemistry especially paper 1.Is there any resources i can take help from so that i can overcome this?
$of1a
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
https://www.docdroid.net/9cl2wCp/ocr...cheatsheet-pdf
basically just need to know everything on here, do all practice questions in your textbook and go over past papers. With ocr paper 1 has 20 multiple choice questions and every year they are the same pattern (roughly) so you just need to do every single one and be confident of all little things like neutralisation reactions etc. although ocr as chem paper 1 has already been done so I assume ur another exam board
Cuspake
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
You can use chemguide to help understand everything
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Physics and Maths Tutor has loads of exam questions by topic and all the past papers. Erintoul is a good youtube channel if you do AQA but there are some other good youtubers out there for other exam boards. Watching videos and doing targeted exam Qs on topics you struggle with (and marking theses with the mark schemes) is honestly the best way of making sure you understand the content and makings sure that you can apply it in an exam. If there's anything that you still don't understand, talk to your teachers outside of lessons or maybe talk through it with a friend. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed