Put down the question numbers but not the letters

Watch this thread
woahcoolusername
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
basically what it says in the title- idk how I managed to forget but even worse though is I have done it twice in both my exams, partly because I was reading the front of the wjec exam paper and it didn’t say anything about the letters it just says “put the questions in the margin” which I did but I didn’t add they sub sections… like 2a) b) etc… ive left lines in between all my answers am I going to be okay? I’d contact my school about it but I am SO embarrassed 😭
Inc3me
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by woahcoolusername)
basically what it says in the title- idk how I managed to forget but even worse though is I have done it twice in both my exams, partly because I was reading the front of the wjec exam paper and it didn’t say anything about the letters it just says “put the questions in the margin” which I did but I didn’t add they sub sections… like 2a) b) etc… ive left lines in between all my answers am I going to be okay? I’d contact my school about it but I am SO embarrassed 😭
You probably should contact school though because it’s not embarrassing as you were under stress and if you don’t contact school then you may lose marks that’ll last you wayyyy longer than embarrassment
ClintNesh
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I know a shortcut to solve that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads