AQA A-level English Language Coursework

Watch this thread
study62
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello. I’m supposed to be thinking about ideas for my NEA coursework but I don’t know what to do it on. I was thinking exploring the language used by emergency call operators but I found out that someone was doing it. I want to it to be something original which links to racism and discrimination. I watched the Netflix series ‘It ends with us’ and I want to link it to that and how the criminal justice system is broken and impacts black/brown men but I don’t know how to link that to language. I also watched the Gabriel Fernandez documentary on Netflix and found it interesting so I want to link it to how some cases aren’t handled properly when it comes to POC and how that affects them but I also don’t know how to link that to language and make an investigation out of it. If anyone has any ideas please let me know or even message me privately! Thanks
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise