OCR A Level Physical Education H555/01 - 26 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago

OCR A Level Physical Education Physiological factors affecting performance H555/01 - 26 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 26th May PM
Length: 2h

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Rick🧻
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
What a lovely first page full of questions not on the advanced info 👍…. Ridiculous
marshyg2022
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
IM SO ANGRY that paper was so difficult
Rick🧻
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by marshyg2022)
IM SO ANGRY that paper was so difficult
Agreed
dreweloise
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
i can’t believe i’m the only one who thought the paper was actually good, pretty much everything was the advanced info like
bea_murray0
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rick🧻)
What a lovely first page full of questions not on the advanced info 👍…. Ridiculous
tbf they were 2 markers and they did say low tariff questions could be tested outside advanced info... can't remember what the first question was on though can you?
bea_murray0
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Does anyone else feel like the questions were nothing like past papers? Just the wording seemed different. 20 marker was kind of nice though in terms of content but I couldn't quite work out what it was asking so I just wrote everything I knew lol
Robooo00oo0o0o
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dreweloise)
i can’t believe i’m the only one who thought the paper was actually good, pretty much everything was the advanced info like
I'm gonna have to agree with you, a few more put tgere questions than expected but nothing that wasnt on the advanced information except a few 2 markers and a very nice 20 marker
Rick🧻
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bea_murray0)
tbf they were 2 markers and they did say low tariff questions could be tested outside advanced info... can't remember what the first question was on though can you?
First question was how conduction controls diastole
bea_murray0
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rick🧻)
First question was how conduction controls diastole
oh right yeah, I struggled to explain that one coherently lol
Robooo00oo0o0o
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bea_murray0)
oh right yeah, I struggled to explain that one coherently lol
Same, I waffles a bit and got an alright answer in the end.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads