school advice

Watch this thread
Pink Skies
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
how to be early for school?
i have tried to come early to school but end up being late this leads to me having to stay in class after school i tried to wake up early ( i wake up at 7:00am and lessons start at 8:30am )
advice pls
Last edited by Pink Skies; 1 month ago
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pink Skies)
how to be early for school?
i have tried to come early to school but end up being late this leads to me having to stay in class after school i tried to wake up early ( i wake up at 7:00am and lessons start at 8:30am )
advice pls
How do you travel to school? You say you have "tried to come early to school but end up being late". How does that happen? What makes you late?
Pink Skies
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by DataVenia)
How do you travel to school? You say you have "tried to come early to school but end up being late". How does that happen? What makes you late?
i travel to school by car
i have to wait for my sister to get ready, i also have to wait for my mum/dad to get ready e.g get the keys for the car, also sometimes my lesson is on top floor so i come to school a bit early, go up the stairs and be late
Last edited by Pink Skies; 1 month ago
ScoutLeopard
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ask your family to leave earlier and explain the situation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
32.86%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (32)
45.71%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.43%

Watched Threads