Student Finance help!!

Watch this thread
bellmane11
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Every time I try to fill out my application it says something has gone wrong and that I cannot continue with the application. Anyone else had this problem and how do I fix it?
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bellmane11)
Every time I try to fill out my application it says something has gone wrong and that I cannot continue with the application. Anyone else had this problem and how do I fix it?
Hi there,

Are you trying to complete a part time application?

Thanks, Erin
bellmane11
Rep:
(Original post by Erin SFE)
Hi there,

Are you trying to complete a part time application?

Thanks, Erin
Hi yes I am! It said that full time and part time applications were open now.
Erin SFE
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you studying at the Open University?

Thanks, Erin
bellmane11
Rep:
(Original post by Erin SFE)
Are you studying at the Open University?

Thanks, Erin
Yes I am
Jen SFE
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes I am
Hi there,

There's an issue currently preventing OU students from reapplying. This has been raised as a defect and should be resolved soon. It will then allow you to apply online. I am unable to advise a timescale for this, hopefully it will be rectified as soon as possible. You can complete the paper application and send this via post to prevent delay in your application being processed. You can find the form here: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login.

Thanks, Jen
bellmane11
Rep:
(Original post by Jen SFE)
Hi there,

There's an issue currently preventing OU students from reapplying. This has been raised as a defect and should be resolved soon. It will then allow you to apply online. I am unable to advise a timescale for this, hopefully it will be rectified as soon as possible. You can complete the paper application and send this via post to prevent delay in your application being processed. You can find the form here: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login.

Thanks, Jen
When is the deadline for the OU finance applications?
SFE Clare
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there,

There is a current error with our online part time applications which our IT team are looking to resolve as soon as possible. You can either wait for this to be resolved or you can post a paper application in the meantime.

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms

Student Finance England
PO Box 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Thanks, Clare
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.02%
As I expected (65)
33.16%
Harder (72)
36.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.08%

Watched Threads