Work Crush

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So this guy at work had a crush on my work best friends he pretty much admitted it to me and her that he liked her, and when asked about me he said he doesn’t like me in that way and only as a friend. it’s been like a month since and even then two have established that they’re just “close friends” . Me and him never really spoke a lot but recently we’ve been talking so much and laughing and getting really close on shift. I thought it was just because she never worked those shifts but even on the day where all three of us worked together he only really tried to talk to me and make me laugh the whole day. We get along really well and you would think we are really close but he never texts me. He still texts her all the time about random things but with me he will only ever message me sparingly. I feel offended for some reason and don’t know if he’s being fake with me, maybe i like him and that’s why i care so much but it bothers me.
mysterypapers
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So this guy at work had a crush on my work best friends he pretty much admitted it to me and her that he liked her, and when asked about me he said he doesn’t like me in that way and only as a friend. it’s been like a month since and even then two have established that they’re just “close friends” . Me and him never really spoke a lot but recently we’ve been talking so much and laughing and getting really close on shift. I thought it was just because she never worked those shifts but even on the day where all three of us worked together he only really tried to talk to me and make me laugh the whole day. We get along really well and you would think we are really close but he never texts me. He still texts her all the time about random things but with me he will only ever message me sparingly. I feel offended for some reason and don’t know if he’s being fake with me, maybe i like him and that’s why i care so much but it bothers me.
Hello..All along you had the answer...You like the guy in your own way but the same applies to him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (18)
28.13%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (32)
50%
First aid skills (3)
4.69%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.56%
Sign language (8)
12.5%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.56%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.56%

Watched Threads