Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does it have any other side effects besides drowsiness?
    Is anyone here using it?
    how is it for you?
    i think it may be affecting my mood, but it might not be so i need to eliminate it as a factor.
    thanks

Read the instructions

Is there anything on there?

ReputationRep:
    it just says drowsiness may be a side effect

I've never heard of it changing moods, I don't think it could be that

I'll do a quick search for you

What colour tablets are you taking, the combi pack or just the pink ones?

ReputationRep:
    I used to take it but it was years ago,from what I remember it just made me a bit drowsy but that's it,doctor changed me to Ibuprofen but I hardly take them unless it's a really bad headache and nothing else has worked

AJxx

Side effects are

Constipation.

Drowsiness.

Skin rash.

Thats all because its basically Co-Codamol and an anti-sickness ingredient

Thats the pink ones btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Thats the pink ones btw
    Thanks for your help - sorry for the late reply. I usually post my question, and log off then log back on for the answer later. I only hang around when i'm bored.
    I feel much better today and i know why i was feeling :mad: nrrghjg#hoau!* ( thats an inexpliable consonant/vowel sound for frustration and confused emotion - i just jabbed blindly at my keyboard ) yesterday.

again thank you

(Original post by .ka)
    Thanks for your help - sorry for the late reply. I usually post my question, and log off then log back on for the answer later. I only hang around when i'm bored.
    I feel much better today and i know why i was feeling :mad: nrrghjg#hoau!* ( thats an inexpliable consonant/vowel sound for frustration and confused emotion - i just jabbed blindly at my keyboard ) yesterday.

again thank you
    Glad to hear your feeling better, and don't worry I feel like 'nrrghjg#hoau!*' very often lol.

Glad I could be of any help as well

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.