The Student Room Group

Alevel maths

to further maths alevel students, was the advance list helpful and accurate? Also for people who does OCR mei was it hard?? How did everyone found the exam?
Reply 1
Original post by lev0701
to further maths alevel students, was the advance list helpful and accurate? Also for people who does OCR mei was it hard?? How did everyone found the exam?

I sat the OCR A paper 1 yesterday and it was definitely true to the advanced information, a few tricky questions but it was better than I thought it would be.
Reply 2
Original post by Rhi579
I sat the OCR A paper 1 yesterday and it was definitely true to the advanced information, a few tricky questions but it was better than I thought it would be.

was there any big marks topic that came up but wasn't on the list?? I do A-level maths, I hope its not too impossible to do!
Reply 3
Original post by lev0701
was there any big marks topic that came up but wasn't on the list?? I do A-level maths, I hope its not too impossible to do!

No definitely nothing big, there was a 4 or 3 marker on something i didn't expect to come up but i think that was just me being dumb lmao, i trust the advanced information now for sure. The questions might link into the other topics tho so i would say to make sure you have at least a bit of understanding about all of it

Quick Reply

Latest