Anyone did the paper 1R edexcel IGCSE Further Pure Maths exam today?

Watch this thread
kshiwy
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Even one of my friends who got gold in BMO round 1 thought the paper was hard...
Last edited by kshiwy; 1 week ago
aamilah16
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah even i found it hard. Well the questions were okay, but i didnt have enough time. I knew how to do the questions but i ran out of time Worst feeling ever...btw, i did the normal paper, not the R one
Last edited by aamilah16; 4 weeks ago
aamilah16
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
How did you find it?
kshiwy
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Same! I knew how to do all the questions and the methods for solving the problems were quite straight forward. But the amount of calculations and steps involved messed me up. For the last question(which was are Cartesian coordinates), I used the exact same method and gone through every step for three times to get the correct result. I honestly didn’t expect it to be so much more complicated than it actually was, thought that it was an easy 9, so didn’t revise it for it all. But then, I probably lost 5 marks or even more. Though I think the boundary this year would not be very high. Even the 2019 boundary was quite low so I think I can still manage a 9. (Well...hopefully)
(Original post by aamilah16)
How did you find it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads