The Student Room Group

Aqa a level business 2022

After reading some comments on here, pretty sure I've messed up that paper 1. Especially the calculations 90% sure I got 0 marks on those - I completely skipped the inventory turnover question bc I forgot the formula. I accidentally did payables/ revenue instead of cost because I got mixed up with the receivables days formula. Maybe I got 1 mark for getting the formula right on the current ratio question but pretty sure I got the answer wrong...

As for the 9 markers and 25 markers... absolutely waffled my way through them. Hopefully I wrote enough theory to bring my marks up. Feeling way more confident about the 25 markers than the 9 markers weirdly.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
I'm in the same boat as you, I'm sure that even if you got the formula but got the right answer according to your own formula you get 1 or 2 marks.

i got the inventory turnover question right, it was COGS / inventories (50/8) = 6.75 (I didn't know the unit so i put £6.75)

i forgot if it was COGS or revenue for the payables formula, my reasoning for revenue was because i thought they wouldn't put GOGS in two questions in a row. I cant remember the numbers but i know my answer was 55 days as i rounded up from 54.75 or something.

as for the current ratio question i struggled for a while on if i should put payables or receivables in or if i should do profit only and not revenue. so i ended up doing, current assets = revenue + inventory + receivables and current liabilities: overdraft + payables. my answer was like 109m : 19m which simplified went to 5.5:1

im confident in the first one but deffo got maybe 1/2 marks in the other 2, the exam pressure really hit me ngl math became like another language
Reply 2
Original post by miagsy
After reading some comments on here, pretty sure I've messed up that paper 1. Especially the calculations 90% sure I got 0 marks on those - I completely skipped the inventory turnover question bc I forgot the formula. I accidentally did payables/ revenue instead of cost because I got mixed up with the receivables days formula. Maybe I got 1 mark for getting the formula right on the current ratio question but pretty sure I got the answer wrong...

As for the 9 markers and 25 markers... absolutely waffled my way through them. Hopefully I wrote enough theory to bring my marks up. Feeling way more confident about the 25 markers than the 9 markers weirdly.

what 25 markers did you do
What are the questions in the 2022 June AQA A-level business paper 2?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending