The Student Room Group

Lose drive after first term. End up rushing and doing no work.

For context, this is my 3rd course that I have started. My first course I left just before Covid hit and hadnt turned up to a lecture in 3 months. The second course I finished the year but did not pass. This year I have almost finished but the last 3 modules I have rushed and dont do until last minute. In fact, all of my modules that I have completed over the 3 years have been last minute. I am tired of this, I am tired of not being able to work, I am tired of not producing good quality. It's really affecting me and I don't know what to do any more. First term usually goes Ok. I go to lectures and at least make progress on assignments throughout the term. As soon as second term hits its all dropped. Everything is done last minute and I rarely go to lectures. I can't drop out of uni for a third time or else my mental is going to drop to irredeemable lows. I'm lost for what to do.
I mean maybe uni just isn't for you right now. Clearly it's not engaging you. Why don't you try a degree apprenticeship, or just working for a bit?

Definition of insanity and all that.

Quick Reply

Latest