Families + Households Advanced Info

Watch this thread
mabelmcvey
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I'm trying to revise for Paper 2 AQA A Level Sociology for the Families topic but I am unsure what the advanced information is telling me to focus on?

It says "the relationship of the family to the social structure and social change, with particular reference to the economy and to state policies."

But can someone please tell me which subtopics come under this that I should focus my revision on?

THANK YOU!
Sophie47
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mabelmcvey)
So I'm trying to revise for Paper 2 AQA A Level Sociology for the Families topic but I am unsure what the advanced information is telling me to focus on?

It says "the relationship of the family to the social structure and social change, with particular reference to the economy and to state policies."

But can someone please tell me which subtopics come under this that I should focus my revision on?

THANK YOU!
i think it means the 20 marker for families is based on how different state policies have impacted family structure. So a question might be evaluate the view that state policies have led to increased diversity in the family.
mabelmcvey
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you!!!!!!!!
xxmorgan04
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
It could also be a question about the different views on the role of the family like functionalism or marxism. social policy is just one type of question that could come up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
29.55%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (17)
38.64%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.55%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.55%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
6.82%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.27%

Watched Threads