The Student Room Group

Geography 20 marker - hazards

My geography teacher got sent some photos of some questions that appeared on the AS physical paper and the 20 marker for hazards has got me thinking a bit.

The question is 'Earthquakes have a greater impact on the human characteristics of place than the physical characteristics of place.' With reference to a recent seismic event you have studied, how far do you agree with the statement above?

I know they won't use the same question but it got me wondering whether they could set a question relating to a human topic. I'm going to try and plan an answer to this just in case they may link topics. Thought this may be helpful
Heya
Make some brief summary notes. Read the whole exam question twice to make sure you have understood it correctly and also know what to do. Use your notes to help you answer the question. Refer back to a devastating recent seismic event, look online at examples and interpret it carefully. Use it as a practice run question to get you into the habit of answering exam questions. Pay close and careful attention to the total number of marks that are given for the entire question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending