After an alevel paper, are teachers able to ready your answers before it's sent off?

Watch this thread
agnesrose2021
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I had a teacher say something about one of my answers to an exam question in my alevel this week and was wondering if this means they've read it because i thought that wasn't allowed
Biztopb
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by agnesrose2021)
I had a teacher say something about one of my answers to an exam question in my alevel this week and was wondering if this means they've read it because i thought that wasn't allowed
I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to read it, but did you tell anyone about your answer? They might have been talking to your teacher about the exam after and mentioned what you put as an answer.
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by agnesrose2021)
They are not allowed to read your answers

27.3 Scripts are confidential between candidates and the awarding body. They may not be
read or photocopied before they are sent to the awarding body/examiner, unless the
awarding body has stated otherwise.

https://www.jcq.org.uk/wp-content/up...1-22_FINAL.pdf
agnesrose2021
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by gdunne42)
They are not allowed to read your answers

27.3 Scripts are confidential between candidates and the awarding body. They may not be
read or photocopied before they are sent to the awarding body/examiner, unless the
awarding body has stated otherwise.

https://www.jcq.org.uk/wp-content/up...1-22_FINAL.pdf
thank you for sharing that document!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise