The Student Room Group
I would say similar but more of a chance with KFC.
Reply 2
KFC tastes better so go with them.
Reply 3
Its quite different, the managers in KFC are kind of lazy compared to McDonalds. Managers in McDonalds constantly get involved they don't sit around all day, as far as my friend tells me and my work mates, KFC the managers don't do hardly anything.
Reply 4
Fandellos
KFC tastes better so go with them.

Amen to that! I love KFC, I mean you actually get proper whole pieces of meat that tastes nice!
Reply 5
KFC pay less.

Me and a friend (17/16) started roughly the same time at work, me at McDonalds and him at KFC (both in the same area).. He was on £3.90 or .95 an hour and I was on £4.25, mine goes up soon to £4.45 or something, meanwhile he's coming off his "probationary period" and going onto £4.15 or something stupid..

:frown:

EDIT:
Oh, he also said it's more awkward as they don't pre-make any food, heh.. :smile:
Erm, I wouldn't go with either personally. Because with me and their food, it'd be once you pop you can't stop.

But yeah I do prefer KFC.
Ummm when I've been in KFC it didn't really look like a friendly work environment... Whereas McDonald's is a good laugh! :smile:
Reply 8
KFC always seems to take alot longer with orders., and I'm not bias. I mean I was in a queue of about 10 people and there was one till on, hey if it got that bad at our restaurant the manager would be jumping on a till! But nope at KFC there seems to be no urgency lol
Reply 9
rt
KFC always seems to take alot longer with orders., and I'm not bias. I mean I was in a queue of about 10 people and there was one till on, hey if it got that bad at our restaurant the manager would be jumping on a till! But nope at KFC there seems to be no urgency lol

Heh, guess you don't know. :p:

KFC don't pre-make any of there food, except odd bits..

At Maccys we pre-make all are food. :biggrin: Except drinks and certain bits, but we have really quick ways of making the food. :wink:
so im working, question, say i live in east ham, do you think it's worth going to earl's court for a shift at 7am?
Reply 11
i think people have a laugh in mcdonalds but get extremely busy. kfc is full of foreigners

Latest

Trending

Trending