The Student Room Group

Which university is good for MSc Engineering Management?

Which university is good for MSc Engineering Management in terms of teaching and reputation?
1. Coventry University
2. Nottingham Trent University
3. University of Huddersfield
4. Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford
5. Royal Holloway
6. Aston
7. Brunel
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Original post by arunprasath131
Which university is good for MSc Engineering Management in terms of teaching and reputation?
1. Coventry University
2. Nottingham Trent University
3. University of Huddersfield
4. Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford
5. Royal Holloway
6. Aston
7. Brunel
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Im not sure it makes a great deal of difference.

for engineering generally id probably say Coventry, huddersfield & brunel are a slight peg above the rest; but engineering management is not really engineering and im not sure anyone is really tracking such a niche that deeply.
I'm also applying the same course for my MSC 2022. Aston is a good uni so definitely recommend it as your first choice then make Coventry as your second and third for Brunel. Also i finished my undergraduate from Cov uni.
Hi there,

I am a recent Coventry University MSc International Marketing Management graduate. If you ask me, I would say getting an MSc in International Marketing Management at Coventry University is one of the best decisions I've ever made. As it's really allowed me to explore marketing in the industry. The course provided a comprehensive module. From marketing strategy, and digital marketing strategy to marketing metrics. Also, I really like the way how lecturers taught us, as they are not only teaching us how to do, but how to think.

I am not quite familiar with Engineering Management, but you may join their open day to see if this is a "good" university for you or not. You may book your open day slot via this website : https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/visit-our-open-days/

Best wishes,
Kylie

Quick Reply

Latest