I might have told my boss to f*** off

Watch this thread
Ytpup
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Eeeek
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Given the comments about how customers annoy you then maybe you just might be in the wrong job?

Every business is in dire straights just now but securing customers and all business income is so crucial - so its great when they get some self centred staff so full of themselves to help keep them afloat.
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Might find that you don't have a job tomorrow or that you're now the subject of disciplinary proceedings or he might just take it on the chin.
Ytpup
Rep:
(Original post by Muttly)
Given the comments about how customers annoy you then maybe you just might be in the wrong job?

Every business is in dire straights just now but securing customers and all business income is so crucial - so its great when they get some self centred staff so full of themselves to help keep them afloat.
No one in retail likes customers. U crazy bro.
Ytpup
Rep:
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Might find that you don't have a job tomorrow or that you're now the subject of disciplinary proceedings or he might just take it on the chin.
Problem is I can’t remember if I did or not…
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.42%
As I expected (64)
33.16%
Harder (70)
36.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.15%

Watched Threads