Wrote about wrong thing in exam

Watch this thread
wellsey_
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just completed my Film studies OcR a level and for one of the 10 markers I wrote about the wrong film. Does anyone know if OCR has any exceptions like where they read the answer and mark it, then half the mark. Or is it an instant no marks?
mounterz
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by wellsey_)
I just completed my Film studies OcR a level and for one of the 10 markers I wrote about the wrong film. Does anyone know if OCR has any exceptions like where they read the answer and mark it, then half the mark. Or is it an instant no marks?
Yeah you would expect zero marks - It's not worth credible given that you haven't talked about the film in the question,
Sorry to hear tho, what happened?
wellsey_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by mounterz)
Yeah you would expect zero marks - It's not worth credible given that you haven't talked about the film in the question,
Sorry to hear tho, what happened?
okay, i thought so
Basically I rushed into the question without fully reading it properly as they give you a date that the film is set in (so like 1930-1960) and for the question I thought it said 1961-1990, i do have slight dyscalculia so i think that's why i read the wrong date. Oh well it was only 10 marks and i cant change it now so i will have to move on and hopefully do better in the next paper!
mounterz
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by wellsey_)
okay, i thought so
Basically I rushed into the question without fully reading it properly as they give you a date that the film is set in (so like 1930-1960) and for the question I thought it said 1961-1990, i do have slight dyscalculia so i think that's why i read the wrong date. Oh well it was only 10 marks and i cant change it now so i will have to move on and hopefully do better in the next paper!
Ah, well you never know, you might get a mark or two but you can't expect it. I'm wishing you the best of luck with your exams! You got this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads