Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
If it was covered in blood?
Would AQA still mark it?
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
I can't see how AQA (or any other exam board) would be able to legally resist a subpoena compelling them to produce an exam paper as evidence.

As to whether it would be marked, I suspect that would very much depend on what the scanner makes of the blood stains. If the text is still legible, I guess there'd be no reason not to mark it.

(I hope this is hypothetical! It sounds like you're doing fact-checking for a book, or something.)
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DataVenia)

As to whether it would be marked, I suspect that would very much depend on what the scanner makes of the blood stains. If the text is still legible, I guess there'd be no reason not to mark it.
At least I am still getting my A*.
mnot
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If it was covered in blood?
Would AQA still mark it?
I remember some guy in one of GCSEs got a severe nosebleed that couldn’t be contained mid exam, his paper was put in the bin, this happened like 10/15 minutes into a 2 hour paper and it was clear he wouldn’t partake in the exam after the scene that was caused.
Anonymous #1
Do you think that if the scanner couldn’t read my paper, they’d send it to a real person?
mnot
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you think that if the scanner couldn’t read my paper, they’d send it to a real person?
No it’s disgusting, if it’s anything more then a couple drops that dried up I think they’d bin it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mnot)
No it’s disgusting, if it’s anything more then a couple drops that dried up I think they’d bin it.
Couldn’t they just quarantine it?
also, how long do exam paper court supoeners take?
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Have you killed somebody? Very strange questions you're asking.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
I don’t trust my VPN enough to expand
mnot
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Couldn’t they just quarantine it?
also, how long do exam paper court supoeners take?
Why would a court subpoena it to begin with...

If some event involving so much blood & potential court proceedings it would likely have been seized at the time of the incident if relevant, if not it would probably be in a bin.
Last edited by mnot; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mnot)

If some event involving so much blood & potential court proceedings it would likely have been seized at the time of the incident if relevant
Weirder things have happened hey
Kutie Karen
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Lol that is what I thought too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed