A level Pe Pearson Edexcel Paper 1

Watch this thread
Ric AB
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I had so many problems when we sat the paper today
First of all a typo of ‘aerobic power’ when it’s meant to be anaerobic power and also things on the advanced info not being there and things not on the advanced info being 8 mark questions
I’m absolutely gutted
mazza_m
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ric AB)
I had so many problems when we sat the paper today
First of all a typo of ‘aerobic power’ when it’s meant to be anaerobic power and also things on the advanced info not being there and things not on the advanced info being 8 mark questions
I’m absolutely gutted
Omg did u sit pe edexcel as well on Thursday because i'm struggling to find anyone else who actually did the course
Ric AB
Rep:
(Original post by mazza_m)
Omg did u sit pe edexcel as well on Thursday because i'm struggling to find anyone else who actually did the course
Yh lmao same, hope it went well
mazza_m
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yh lmao same, hope it went well
I thought it did ish but after thinking ab what I wrote I don’t think it was the best hbu
Ric AB
Rep:
I thought it did ish but after thinking ab what I wrote I don’t think it was the best hbu
Literally the post exam regret, I'm just trying to look forward to paper 2, I'm hoping that can carry me. But hearing from friends it looks like most had a stinker.
mazza_m
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Literally the post exam regret, I'm just trying to look forward to paper 2, I'm hoping that can carry me. But hearing from friends it looks like most had a stinker.
ok well im glad im not the only one and honestly me too
mazza_m
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
How was paper 2

Ric AB
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Surprisingly straight forward and better than paper 1 but did forget some of the 3 markers such as hicks law. I feel like everyone probably did good on that paper just hope grade boundaries are on our side.
Ric AB
Rep:
[QUOTE=mazza_m;97269209]How was paper 2

How did you find it?
mazza_m
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
How was paper 2

How did you find it?
yeah i think all of me and my friends left the hicks law one blank cos tbh i didnt revise any of like the memory stuff. I thought the questions were straight forward, but i just ran out of time but then i always do on this paper. I just hope that the grade boundaries aren't high just because everyone did good
Ric AB
Rep:
Fr time wise it’s bad with all those 15 markers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (49)
25.79%
As I expected (63)
33.16%
Harder (70)
36.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.21%

Watched Threads