Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have applied for Warwick and I have an offer for ABB, if I end up getting AAC or A*BC would I lose my place? they equal the same amount of tariff points but I don't know if Warwick accepts points
ScoutLeopard
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't think they accept tarrif points and assume that they would look at your case individual if it equaled out like this. Unis get the grades a week before students do so they have time to review.
Warwick PG Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have applied for Warwick and I have an offer for ABB, if I end up getting AAC or A*BC would I lose my place? they equal the same amount of tariff points but I don't know if Warwick accepts points
Hi,

Yes Warwick doesn't work on a points system so it's not a guarantee. It would largely depend on 2 factors.

The first being if you need specific grades in specific subjects, eg. A* in maths.

The second would be how many people who have offers didn't make theirs.

My entry requirement was A*A*AA and I got A*A*AB and still got in, so my guess is not as many people got the full requirements and I was applying for maths, but my B was in English Literature, so they may not have minded as much.

So overall, it's very case dependent.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Davina
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads