Help economics aqa asap

Watch this thread
HELPBISH
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have my exam in a week and my teachers aren't ready to mark my essays over the half term and the tutor I had who would mark says he's going on holiday in such a crucial time just need a bit of feedback on a 2-3 past papers. What can I do?? anyone know anyone who can mark them for me or something please. I feel as though I was a few marks off a certain grade in my previous Alevel economics exam and I really want gain those marks in paper2 and 3.
Last edited by HELPBISH; 4 weeks ago
username5960917
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by HELPBISH)
I have my exam in a week and my teachers aren't ready to mark my essays over the half term and the tutor I had who would mark says he's going on holiday in such a crucial time just need a bit of feedback on a 2-3 past papers. What can I do?? anyone know anyone who can mark them for me or something please. I'm ready to pay but I cant afford a lot. I feel as though I was a few marks off a certain grade in my previous Alevel economics exam and I really want gain those marks in paper2 and 3.
Hi I'm an economics undergrad at a Russell Group and I did AQA economics. I'll mark your papers send them over
HELPBISH
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by wiseowlz72)
hi i'm an economics undergrad at a russell group and i did aqa economics. I'll mark your papers send them over
omg tysm!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (9)
42.86%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (5)
23.81%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
9.52%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (1)
4.76%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
14.29%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
4.76%

Watched Threads