Idk131
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Is it okay if I have written two backgrounds for my report (splitting title into two separate parts) and then write a literature review? Is it alright because from my research a lot of people say that you should define your topic/keywords in your lit review but I have already done that in my backgrounds?
Idk131
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Also if I am looking at a certain solution for something, should I talk about why I have decided to not write/focus on the other solutions? My supervisor suggested that I do this but I am unsure since it will take up quite a lot of my word count for the lit review. I thought the lit review was to evaluate sources??!!
Idk131
Rep:
Any advice would be appreciated!!
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Tell me more
Idk131
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
Tell me more
So I have written a background on antibiotic resistance and one on a solution for it (phages), including it's definition, history and really what it is
Idk131
Rep:
My supervisor advised that I should write about other solutions which I have decided to no focus on in my epq (antibiotic stewardship etc..), however I thought that a lit review was to evaluate sources and discuss the focus of you topic title?
Idk131
Rep:
Do you need any more info? xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
27.27%
As I expected (23)
29.87%
Harder (29)
37.66%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5.19%

Watched Threads