Does anyone remember this Spanish listening question?

Watch this thread
themchickenwings
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, today i did my spanish listening and reading papers (tier h) and i was wondering if anyone remembers the listening question where you had to write in spanish. Does anyone remember what the question was because im worried i wrote in english but because i cant remember the question i cant remember anything i wrote. if anyone knows it would be very helpful thanks
sxphielol
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by themchickenwings)
Hi, today i did my spanish listening and reading papers (tier h) and i was wondering if anyone remembers the listening question where you had to write in spanish. Does anyone remember what the question was because im worried i wrote in english but because i cant remember the question i cant remember anything i wrote. if anyone knows it would be very helpful thanks
It’s hard but stop thinking about it and focus on your next exam, you’ll ALWAYS do better than you think you have and even if you have it’s still such a small majority of the paper
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads