GCSE tutoring

Watch this thread
Oinkeee
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys, I'm looking to offer to tutor GCSE students. I completed my French, Triple Science, Economics, Psychology, Maths, English literature and language GCSEs last year and I received all A*s. Please let me know if any of you know where I can advertise my tutoring services or if any of you are interested
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Try using popular sites like Tutor hunt. Advertise your teaching qualifications, and display your current rates clearly. Create a site profile as well, you also require a up to date highest level of a DBS check and supply recent references (two at least). Good luck. I recommend feedback reports which are written every year for goal setting purposes too. Meet and understand the pupil in question completely. Know what they can and cannot do and use that information to guide your lessons. Read a most recently handed out school report. Make notes.
Oinkeee
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by tinyperson)
Try using popular sites like Tutor hunt. Advertise your teaching qualifications, and display your current rates clearly. Create a site profile as well, you also require a up to date highest level of a DBS check and supply recent references (two at least). Good luck. I recommend feedback reports which are written every year for goal setting purposes too. Meet and understand the pupil in question completely. Know what they can and cannot do and use that information to guide your lessons. Read a most recently handed out school report. Make notes.
is this only for people who are 18+?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (18)
28.13%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (32)
50%
First aid skills (3)
4.69%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.56%
Sign language (8)
12.5%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.56%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.56%

Watched Threads