am i over thinking

Watch this thread
Santw1ce
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
got the answers i needed so im deleting it
Last edited by Santw1ce; 4 weeks ago
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Sounds like grooming. Do not stay with him alone. Once you understand, go.
radicaledward
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Santw1ce)
( im 16 and he's over 30 btw) so like today i was in my class with just the teacher and me after having skipped his class for weeks and he was explaining the work to me , after explaining the work he asked me about life and and religion and his life stories (which in all honesty I don't really care for ) and he said asked if I did something to my eyes cuz they looked bigger I said I put mascara and he said it looks good , which btw I was fine with at this point , then he began to talk about religion again and at a point he was like i know its wrong religiously and because I'm ur teacher to call u pretty and then he said I'm humble and cool which are attractive traits and that he only feels comfortable talking to me in the class , btw I don't really talk to him much like I said I skipped his class for weeks , he made it clear like a month or 2 ago that I'm his favorite student , anyways after a while he stopped talking and I asked if I could leave and he was like we haven't talked for a while i was actually looking forward to talk to u and now u wanna leave , I said no I wanna leave cuz I thought the conversation was over , anyways after that he kept talking about random stuff like social anxiety and stuff cuz he was saying stuff about how I'm not talkative with him , idk I feel like I'm over thinking it I just want some other opinions on it , it's just a bit annoying cuz he talks to me like we're friends , I just want him to teach me and then let me leave instead of going on abt life stuff ( he's always been like that ) I think it's just unnecessary PLS TELL ME WHAT U THINK SORRY FOR MAKING IT SO LONG )
very weird, be careful - speak to someone if anything happens that you're uncomfortable with (easier said than done i know)
viktorismyplant
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
seems dodgy. try to avoid being alone with him, bring a friend or something to hang back with you or email him instead
Santw1ce
Rep:
(Original post by viktorismyplant)
seems dodgy. try to avoid being alone with him, bring a friend or something to hang back with you or email him instead
Ok thanks sm , unfortunately tho we would probably always be alone in class because no one else comes except one other guy , but he sends him away to work in the library , but I probably am gonna start skipping his class again so it's alr
Santw1ce
Rep:
(Original post by radicaledward)
very weird, be careful - speak to someone if anything happens that you're uncomfortable with (easier said than done i know)
ty i will but I don't think he'd go any further than what he said today
viktorismyplant
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Ok thanks sm , unfortunately tho we would probably always be alone in class because no one else comes except one other guy , but he sends him away to work in the library , but I probably am gonna start skipping his class again so it's alr
why such a small class? also if he sends him away thats weird cos then you 2 are alone together. deffo start skipping lmao
radicaledward
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
ty i will but I don't think he'd go any further than what he said today
do you know if there are security cameras in the class?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
I feel like I have read the same story before, but I don’t want to call you a troll

Stay away from him and report to senior staff member
Santw1ce
Rep:
(Original post by viktorismyplant)
why such a small class? also if he sends him away thats weird cos then you 2 are alone together. deffo start skipping lmao
LMAOO yea I've been trying to get my attendance up but his class ain't worth it , it's a small class cuz it's a btec and ppl have been kicked out and moved from the class , and no one likes the teacher cuz he annoying so no one goes
Santw1ce
Rep:
(Original post by radicaledward)
do you know if there are security cameras in the class?
There arent any no
brjf
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Groomer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.08%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
32.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (10)
10.42%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (4)
4.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.21%
I’m starting to consider my university options (14)
14.58%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.17%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.08%

Watched Threads