Thoughts on 2022 A-Level Grade Boundaries

Watch this thread
studypoet
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
In your opinion will grade boundaries be higher or lower this year for A-Levels? If so, by how much and why?
juicygcse
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
I swear they've said they'll be somewhere in the middle of 2019 grade boundaries and covid grade boundaries?
botetohotomoto
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
They better be lower. I hate everything
16Stars
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by juicygcse)
I swear they've said they'll be somewhere in the middle of 2019 grade boundaries and covid grade boundaries?
I heard something like that too but I’m praying they’re gonna be as low as possible 😩
DannySearle03
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Well that depends on how the next few weeks exams will go, but based on the general consensus of how 'easy' the exams have been so far, I have a feeling that the actual marks per grade boundary are likely to rise slightly compared to 2019.

Either that or there's a very vocal minority on twitter and tsr
DannySearle03
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DannySearle03)
Well that depends on how the next few weeks exams will go, but based on the general consensus of how 'easy' the exams have been so far, I have a feeling that the actual marks per grade boundary are likely to rise slightly compared to 2019.

Either that or there's a very vocal minority on twitter and tsr
I should add, I'm also predicting the a* boundary will be around 85% at the very highest
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads