Anyone have any tips on GCSE Drama AQA devising log.

Watch this thread
NathJA
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone done the devising log for AQA, it’s a y10 mock and I need some tips
Supremolga
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by NathJA)
Has anyone done the devising log for AQA, it’s a y10 mock and I need some tips
what tips dyou need? i got an 8 in mine, im y11 (:
Alt023
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Is it possible if your could send yours as an example i have my mock coming up and I’m really unsure how to go on!
Supremolga
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Alt023)
Is it possible if your could send yours as an example i have my mock coming up and I’m really unsure how to go on!
im not sure if im allowed to send my coursework or the script i wrote but i could talk to you about the actual performance and what i included in the devising log? (:
Alt023
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Of course no worries I think I’m mainly stuck on the devising logs and what to include any tips on how to get good marks on them?

(Original post by Supremolga)
im not sure if im allowed to send my coursework or the script i wrote but i could talk to you about the actual performance and what i included in the devising log? (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (24)
32.88%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (34)
46.58%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
19.18%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.37%

Watched Threads