student finance in scotland

Watch this thread
Irresponsible
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
so i've been told that you need 5 year residency to be entitled to student finance in scotland or else you'll have to pay the full 9250 pounds a year, i was thinking of putting aberdeen as my insurance but i dont have 5 yr residency.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Where do you live?

Student finance is based on your residency not where your university is
Irresponsible
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)Where do you live?

Student finance is based on your residency not where your university is

i live in england and i heard that student finance england covers it if u want to go uni in scotland but my friend is now telling me that u need 5 year residency to have access to student finance for scotland and i'll have to pay the 9k in full no loan???
Jen SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Irresponsible)
so i've been told that you need 5 year residency to be entitled to student finance in scotland or else you'll have to pay the full 9250 pounds a year, i was thinking of putting aberdeen as my insurance but i dont have 5 yr residency.
Hi there,

Are you a UK national?

Thanks, Jen
Irresponsible
Rep:
(Original post by Jen SFE)
Hi there,

Are you a UK national?

Thanks, Jen
yes
Irresponsible
Rep:
(Original post by Jen SFE)
Hi there,

Are you a UK national?

Thanks, Jen
i'm not really sure what this means but i am entitled to student finance in england cuz ive lived here(england) more than half my life but i have a nigerian passport but i also have leave to remain. but i do know i am entitled to student finance england.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Irresponsible)
i'm not really sure what this means but i am entitled to student finance in england cuz ive lived here(england) more than half my life but i have a nigerian passport but i also have leave to remain. but i do know i am entitled to student finance england.
If you’re entitled to SFE funding then that will cover you for any UK university.
Irresponsible
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)
If you’re entitled to SFE funding then that will cover you for any UK university.
thank uuuu so muchhhhh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.02%
As I expected (65)
33.16%
Harder (72)
36.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.08%

Watched Threads