I need help with a level choices

Watch this thread
APPLE#0985
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’ve currently got chem,physics,bio, and maths is that going to have to much of a work load or are there better alternatives
Biztopb
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I do maths and physics (year 13 doing exams now) and there is a lot of stuff to know for physics, maths you will be fine with as long as you pick the skills up on the way and don't have to relearn them every time you go over them. You do mechanics in maths and in physics and maths is very good to do with physics.

My friends that do bio and chem say there is a LOT of content in bio but no complaints about chem. there are essays in bio exam!!

Personally I don't think you should do all 4 as I know people only doing the 3 sciences and they struggle to maintain B's even though they were getting 9s and 8s at GCSE and revise a good amount, but if you need all 4 or feel like you can persevere through with discipline you should go for it
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Moved to A-levels
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (38)
32.48%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (53)
45.3%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (25)
21.37%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.85%

Watched Threads