I miss them

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I miss the folk I played snooker & ping-pong with at the DRA bar. They are gone. Some of them would not return anymore. It is dumb on my part not to have grasp the chance to play with them as much as I could before their departure.

It is not about whether you reconnect them on social media. It is about whether you can ever see them again. Social media mean nothing if no one bothers to make meaningful regular updates, which I'd rather it not exist.

I should have got this, accepted this as how life is years ago when I was still an undergrad. I am too immature to be a postgrad because I can't even accept that is how the world works.

The Greek man, the Japanese boy, the Japanese girl, the Georgian girl, the Malaysian girl, the Glasgow former assistant warden...I miss you all...
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I am in a similar position too. I miss my friends. I am currently on study leave before the A-level series. And then I'll never see them again!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am in a similar position too. I miss my friends. I am currently on study leave before the A-level series. And then I'll never see them again!
You would understand more after you become an undergrad. I am a postgrad & have already been through this for years.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads