positive opinions about LCC?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I've applied for graphic and media design at LCC and I'm doing my research every now and then however I'm seeing much negative feedback of London College of Communication and it's scaring me.

I'm in a panic about whether or not I made the right decision and it's already too late! Is there anything good about LCC :') I really need some encouragement! How is graphic and media design at LCC because now I'm starting to regret my decision and i should've applied for CSM
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have a very hard time explaining my very unusual questions so please bear with me

I know that LCC is quite an industrial-focused type course that is also focused on typography a lot, however, I really like to experiment with illustration and animation in graphic design... Is it permissible to do these experimentations within the graphic and media design course and use it in my final outcomes?

I know the perfect course would've been the CSM one however the atmosphere is too strong for my liking :')
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I've applied for graphic and media design at LCC and I'm doing my research every now and then however I'm seeing much negative feedback of London College of Communication and it's scaring me.

I'm in a panic about whether or not I made the right decision and it's already too late! Is there anything good about LCC :') I really need some encouragement! How is graphic and media design at LCC because now I'm starting to regret my decision and i should've applied for CSM
It's never too late. :nah:

Have you been to visit the institution to help you form your own opinion?
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have a very hard time explaining my very unusual questions so please bear with me

I know that LCC is quite an industrial-focused type course that is also focused on typography a lot, however, I really like to experiment with illustration and animation in graphic design... Is it permissible to do these experimentations within the graphic and media design course and use it in my final outcomes?

I know the perfect course would've been the CSM one however the atmosphere is too strong for my liking :')
I hope you're okay with me merging your two threads.
This is quite a specific question so my advice would be to email the staff on this course and ask them.
You are usually able to find their email addresses on the course websites.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (15)
28.85%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (25)
48.08%
First aid skills (2)
3.85%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.92%
Sign language (8)
15.38%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.92%

Watched Threads