I’m insecure about my breasts

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m a bit worried to wear a bikini on holiday. It’s not massively revealing and if a girl with smaller boobs wore it it would look fine. I’m just a bit worried that weird men will look/make comments. I’m only 16 but look a bit older so I don’t want anyone being weird. I’m around a cup size F/Gish I think. I’m not sure should I just stick with a full body swimming costume which makes them less obvious. Or just go for it cuz nobody really cares. I just don’t want to feel self conscious or like people r looking.
Shawn2006
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a bit worried to wear a bikini on holiday. It’s not massively revealing and if a girl with smaller boobs wore it it would look fine. I’m just a bit worried that weird men will look/make comments. I’m only 16 but look a bit older so I don’t want anyone being weird. I’m around a cup size F/Gish I think. I’m not sure should I just stick with a full body swimming costume which makes them less obvious. Or just go for it cuz nobody really cares. I just don’t want to feel self conscious or like people r looking.
I don't know how much help I can be, but I think you should like your body just the way it is no matter what.
old man ado
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
if your worried stick with the full swim suit can't enjoy yourself if your not comfortable
Leslie Knope
Badges: 20
Report 4 weeks ago
You are 16, sis. Honestly I wouldn't be worried about it. As you get older your body changes - that happens to everyone. I'm 21 and people look at my chest and ask me why I'm so flat, how I should be concerned about breastfeeding my future kids etc. Some of these comments come from guys and most of the comments come from my family. Trust me, comments like that hurt for a long time, but after a while I just stopped caring. Just be yourself and embrace your body - as cliche as that sounds, but you are still young and healthy, so don't let any negative thoughts get to you.
Ghostlady
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I wouldnt go for a string bikini. Maybe something like a halter neck bralette style would be good. A halter neck draws attention to the line going up to the neck, rather than your boobs.
Meduse
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ghostlady)
I wouldnt go for a string bikini. Maybe something like a halter neck bralette style would be good. A halter neck draws attention to the line going up to the neck, rather than your boobs.
Agreed. Opt for something that provides support and makes you feel more comfortable.

It's sad girls have to worry about these things, you don't deserve to feel self-conscious.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (1)
50%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (1)
50%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads