im the only one awake right now....

Watch this thread
jnkscypher
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have a chem exam today so I will most definitely be sleep-deprived. Bet I'm the only one awake right now.
phoenixtheblaze
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
You're not, I physically cannot sleep so im awake i guess

(Original post by jnkscypher)
I have a chem exam today so I will most definitely be sleep-deprived. Bet I'm the only one awake right now.
jnkscypher
Rep:
(Original post by phoenixtheblaze)
You're not, I physically cannot sleep so im awake i guess
haha yeah I know, I've been seeing people's posts cos I can't bring myself to revise. Have you tried making a cup of warm milk or smth?
phoenixtheblaze
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
haha yeah I know, I've been seeing people's posts cos I can't bring myself to revise. Have you tried making a cup of warm milk or smth?
Nah, but i was considering going over content for chemistry instead since im probably on a 5 right now
jnkscypher
Rep:
Nah, but i was considering going over content for chemistry instead since im probably on a 5 right now
I think watching summary vids are quite a bit useful ig. You can write down which topics you have like a huge difficulty in cos they didn't take anything out for this paper. lol revising for sciences is such a pain in the ass.
PossiblyNotGod
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
i chem here to say good nitrogen
phoenixtheblaze
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I think watching summary vids are quite a bit useful ig. You can write down which topics you have like a huge difficulty in cos they didn't take anything out for this paper. lol revising for sciences is such a pain in the ass.
I've done that, but they don't go into topics as much as i need them to, so im making myself suffer haha
Maryland Khan
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Wooow that's nice am awake too here, I Real loved chemistry was my best subject ever more so organic chemistry.....success
jnkscypher
Rep:
(Original post by PossiblyNotGod)
i chem here to say good nitrogen
good mourning
jnkscypher
Rep:
(Original post by Maryland Khan)
Wooow that's nice am awake too here, I Real loved chemistry was my best subject ever more so organic chemistry.....success
ahhh I hate the subject smm. In my mocks, it was the only paper that bought my average down since I do combined
jnkscypher
Rep:
I've done that, but they don't go into topics as much as i need them to, so im making myself suffer haha
not the lady in the video saying ''Moles isn't that much of a difficult topic'' - what...
Maryland Khan
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
good mourning
Morning to you , how are you?
phoenixtheblaze
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
not the lady in the video saying ''Moles isn't that much of a difficult topic'' - what...
delusion must be such a blessing for some people
jnkscypher
Rep:
Morning to you , how are you?
not feeling the best rn as my eyes are twitching 💀
oliviapope1
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
morning, i’m awake revising as well #4am
jnkscypher
Rep:
delusion must be such a blessing for some people
LMFAOO it's prolly like the ******* topic in this paper and worth a good ton of marks aswell..
jnkscypher
Rep:
(Original post by oliviapope1)
morning, i’m awake revising as well #4am
is it for chem?
Maryland Khan
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I enjoyed Calculating mole concepts also during practicals I was to make sure I score everything and indeed it boosted my grade
jnkscypher
Rep:
I enjoyed Calculating mole concepts also during practicals I was to make sure I score everything and indeed it boosted my grade
damn you reminded me I need to go over the practicals
Maryland Khan
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Practicals act as boosters, if you are not good in theory , put more effort on practicals and earn those free marks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
29.55%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (17)
38.64%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.55%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.55%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
6.82%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.27%

Watched Threads