How accurate are the advanced information? (AQA,OCR-A,EDQUQAS)

Watch this thread
Sunfish/Squid
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey guys,

I have all my a level exams in June.
-AQA Maths
-OCR A Chemistry
-Eduqas Biology

If anyone has done any exams from these exam boards could you let me know if the advanced info was accurate?

Thanks!
hfnjehmlihc
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Sunfish/Squid)
Hey guys,

-AQA Maths
-OCR A Chemistry
-Eduqas Biology

If anyone has done any exams from these exam boards could you let me know if the advanced info was accurate?

Thanks!
I did OCR Further Maths and I’d say the advanced info was pretty accurate, there wasn’t anything major that hadn’t been mentioned in the advanced info (maybe like 3 marks total).

Also did Eduqas Physics and they were slightly less accurate, about 10 to 15 marks that weren’t on the advanced info but they were definitely on the easier end of what they could’ve asked
k31ra
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Sunfish/Squid)
Hey guys,

-AQA Maths
-OCR A Chemistry
-Eduqas Biology

Thanks!
I have biology ocr alevel in June but my friend did OCR PE and said a lot had non advanced info :mad:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (54)
68.35%
In the post (3)
3.8%
Text (11)
13.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (11)
13.92%

Watched Threads