Cheesecake04
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hiya,

I was just wondering whether anyone has possibly made a word document or a list of information about the sports industry outlining the key information around it ? If so could you please share with me as any help would be hugely appreciated.
k31ra
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Cheesecake04)
Hiya,

I was just wondering whether anyone has possibly made a word document or a list of information about the sports industry outlining the key information around it ? If so could you please share with me as any help would be hugely appreciated.
yes please this would be very helpful for me as well!
TomR4
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Cheesecake04)
Hiya,

It's really hard to find any good information but from what I've heard/seen from other people it isn't that important because the case studies give lots of information anyway, so don't worry about it too much.
Cheesecake04
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by TomR4)
It's really hard to find any good information but from what I've heard/seen from other people it isn't that important because the case studies give lots of information anyway, so don't worry about it too much.
Perfect, thank you so much !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (16)
29.09%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
40%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.64%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.45%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.27%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
10.91%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.82%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.82%

Watched Threads